Study global health in India. Earn 3 credits of coursework. Spend 10 days learning to change communities.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine's Winter Institute in Global Health is a 10-day intensive institute at the Birla Institute of Technology in Hyderabad, India.
Students will learn:
- Diverse research methodologies
- The challenge of adapting research to varied cultural and global health settings
- The ethical challenges of conducting research in resource-poor environments
- Basic statistical techniques
- To develop research projects that can then be adapted for their own professional use
Complete the form to the right to be notified about the 2014 Winter Institute in Global Health.
Visit the Winter Institute in Global Health website